Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Online shopping

I've always been a sucker when it comes to shopping. Now there is online shopping; where we can shop at a click of a mouse! I'm at the library of my faculty; same old same old. Trying to study but found myself at this familiar spot...and I shop; again and again. I've been looking at the cardigan and pants for days. First it was available and I didn't go for it. Then it was sold out and I was consoling myself. Today it was magically made available and I had to have it! It is a wonder when I can shop in under 5 minutes but I can't finish a whole chapter in the same timeline!

I've always been a sucker for handbags. I've been buying handbags all the time but never clothes. Suddenly one fine day exactly 2 weeks ago, I bought my first pair of shirt and pants online. I fits perfectly and my quest continues. I now have the exact same shirt in 5 colours! It is the most comfortable shirt I've ever worn! The pants was so-so..planned to hand it to my sister sometime! hehe

I've better get this whole chapter over and done with or it will be a neverending journey for me when it comes to exams (nauzubillah).

Toodles.


No comments: