Monday, September 22, 2008

Bousouq

This is dedicated to you Bousouq!

My beloved cat
With an attitude
Used to call you 'Busuk', but decided to change it for the better
You respond lovingly too when I call.. Bous and sometimes Souq
You still smell but you always smell good to me
Although you gave me fleas last year, I still love you
Of course I like you better without those nasty fleas
But as always it's never your fault, those fleas attracted to you
You are like a big brother to the fleas ridden cats
Always playing with them
And when their mums left them you even groomed them
Now, have you ever seen a cat with such an attitude?
Walked gracefully when called
Never in a hurry
That's when I discovered the true meaning of 'catwalk'
Exactly like those models on the runway; even better I must say!

No comments: