Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surgeries

Had a productive day at work today. The day started off with tonsillectomy done by moi, a bit jittery due to lack of practice; not by choice though - the operation theater was closed for 2 months. Then had a nose procedure on another patient; TIT (trimming of the inferior turbinates). I did the left side and my colleague, K did the right. In the afternoon had an ear procedure - called M&G (myringotomy and grommet insertion) which is loosely translated as making a hole in the ear drum and putting a ventilation tube in place to drain the middle ear fluid. As before, I did the left side and K did the right. That was my first M&G and it went well. Thankfully.

I am thankful to my ENT surgeons, Mr H and Ms M for allowing us to actually perform those procedures and my sincere gratitude for your patience in teaching us!

Thank you and thank you. I'll make an effort to read up more to be a better student, Insya-Allah!

Oh, just received a call.. better get ready because someone's going to watch Mamma Mia the movie with a significant someone :p. Tickets courtesy of the radio station light and easy.

The day could not get any better :)

2 comments:

ExecutorAzmin said...

Mamma mia, here I go again,
My my, how can i resist you,
Mamma mia, does it show again,
My my, just how much I've missed you...

ER said...

let's go watch the theater version next! can't wait :)